You’re getting two blogs about the PNE today in spirit of it ending soon!
I thought while I was there that I would give myself a low budget and see what we can get for that budget between me and my girlfriend. I’ve grown up believing that the PNE is expensive, and though that is true in some ways, it is an amazing experience to go and it does offer many MANY free things, as well as some cheap food that is probably not the best for you, but oh well! ‘Tis the season as they say! Besides, how could you NOT eat Mini Donuts and Corn dogs at the PNE.
The Budget: $60
What was purchased:
– 2 Bags of Mini donuts: $5
– 2 Pieces of Fudge: $5
– 2 Smoked beef on a Kaiser bun with 2 medium cokes: $23
– 1 Regular Sized, Iced Tea flavored Lemonade: $6
– 1 Revolation drink: $10.25 (The good thing about this is it comes with free refills all day, and if you come back again, you buy a sticker for free refills all that day too for $5.50. Buy this the second you get to the park! It saves money!)
– 1 Wiggle Chips: $5
– 1 Corn Dog: $5
– A day at the fair with the girl I love: PRICELESS
As you ca see, we were well fed with crap food all day within a $60 budget between two people. That’s $30 each, which is what you end up spending for a dinner out anyways. At least here it was the same price and a great experience all in one. Though the PNE can get costly, I hope I have opened your eyes as to how cheap it can be as well. Now go out there and have fun while you still can!